The Wye Valley Walk runs through Racquety Farm and the Offas Dyke trail is adjacent. We have Field Camping pitches in the orchard and on the field facing the town of Hay-on-Wye, a 5-10 mins stroll away.
- Family pitches
- Hot showers
- Simple kitchen/washing up facilities
- Braziers for open fires and cooking
- Firewood for sale
- Compost loos
- electric point for charging phones, etc
- Prices from £10 - £15 pppn ( please enquire for price for your booking)
- Camp shop with basic supplies
For information please contact us Here.
We offer Bushcraft courses in partnership with 'Want to Canoe' and 'Axe and Paddle'. For information please contact us Here.
We can accommodate School, Duke of Edinburgh's Award groups or other large camping parties by arrangement.