Farm & Events
Racquety Farm is a Soil Association certificated organic farm comprised of arable, pasture, orchards and woodland. The farm is on the banks of the River Wye (SSSI), site of speical scientific interest. We have riperian rights see fishing for details.
Our farm is supporting a community allotment project, which also has produce for sale, and can offer advice and learning opportunities for novice growers interested in biodynamics. See Hayfield Garden.
We can grow organic crops on contract or provide top quality forage via a grazing license.
Fun and frolics at the farm!
Why not consider the farm for your event, for example we can cater for occasional markets and fairs, weddings, parties, group activities or camps, the possibilities are endless! Make a statement at your event with a Geodesic Marquee.
Contact Geoff Garratt 01497 821520 at Geodomes Ltd
or email: email@example.com
To ensure that our customers have a happy and successful time with us we have available:
- Large mown areas for marquees tents and stalls
- Camping pitches with showers and toilet facilities
- Reinforced parking and trackways for safe vehicle access
- Our own first class catering facility
- Local knowledge and established working relationships with relevant businesses, organisations and service providers
All this is within walking distance of Hay-on-Wye and Clyro. Close to our main site are national Cycle Paths, Offas Dyke Path, The Wye Valley Walk, The Brecon Beacons National Park and Black Mountains.